top of page
Below are client testimonials for my coaching and mental health work. Names and identifying information have been removed for confidentiality.
There will never be enough 'thank yous' in the world to express my gratitude for what you have done for me and my family. I came to you feeling hopeless, worthless, and not sure if my life was worth living. I felt like a terrible mom, wife, and just needed someone to guide me back to life where I could feel present, worthy, and like me again. I'm so glad it took me 2 years to find you because nobody else could do what you have done for me."
Late 20's Wife & Mother
"I've never met a therapist that told me a plan. I've always just sat and talked. I really appreciate the tools that she provides and that she lets me figure things out and when I'm stuck she helps me see different perspectives."
Mid 60's Female
Thank you for following God's plan for you.
I am not sure I would be going down the path I am without your help. It’s going to be a long road, but I’m ready to feel some relief.
Early 30's Wife & Mom
What has been the most helpful or what did you like most about the counseling you have received so far from Piper (client survey)?
- Openness in sessions
- Ways to deal with anxiety
- The simplicity of the tools
- Being able to reveal my past hurts I could never really share with someone before as I felt it was too private to share
- Hands-on approach
- Piper has concrete suggestions of things to try. She does not just sit and say, "What do you think" or "How does that make you feel?"
- Piper is extremely insightful and has great knowledge of newer methods of treatments. Her ideas are fresh, and she is easy to talk with.
You really are one of the good ones. I didn't trust you at first. I didn't trust anyone. But, after all this time, I know you care about me. I know I can count on you.
I'm so thankful."
Late 20's Male
"Both of us have suffered loss of our spouses and didn't know how hard it would be to start again. I'm happy to tell you that after all your help, we are married, thank you for everything!"
Early 70's Couple
"I came to you with extreme anxiety and I was struggling to manage at home and at work. Now, I feel like with learning breathing techniques, time management, and how to reframe my thoughts, my anxiety is no where it was before and I'm better able to set goals and reach them."
Mid 30's Male
If you could advise someone about counseling with Piper, what would you say (client survey)?
- They should, for certain.
- Do it.
- Stay consistent with your sessions; it changed my life.
- She is compassionate, caring, and professional.
- You don't even know how much better you can be. It will affect your life, your relationships, and your work environment in the best way.
- A great listener and Christian therapist.
- She will give you suggestions, exercises, and books to assist you in achieving your goals. You will feel like you are getting things done and not endlessly talking.
The pain has been unbearable. I needed to heal from what happened and then grieve. This is such a hard stage in life and it just became harder. Thank you for your love and care. I'm learing, finally, at 73 years old to set boundaries, use my voice, and learn how to deal with my grief and my family. I couldn't have done this without you."
Early 70's year Female
"It's a safe and empathic environment. No BS conversations and I feel like I can express how I'm feeling without judgement. She pushes me in areas that I need and gives me tools to work on things after my session. The most help was learning about cognitive distortions, thought logs, and prayer."
Mid 40's Female
I feel I am growing inwardly from my sessions. I don’t feel I need as many frequent sessions as I needed in the past. Her guidance has made me realize how much I have grown inwardly and given me more confidence in myself."
bottom of page